Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello? Yes, it's me, dead Brezhnev

Hey, it's me, I'm just calling from my dacha in the People's Afterlife to congratulate doctors Gilbert and Fosse on their super instant mega deLuxe Nobel prizes for awesomeness and excellence.

Yes. Yes. OK.

I have to say I'm a little bit jealous, though. I don't know if you heard, but the assholes posthumously revoked my Order of Victory medal. Yes. Yes they did. I didn't "meet the requirements" apparently... Pah! So what if I was the only recipient to get it after the end World War II? It was still one of my favorites.

Anywho, I'm doing just fine, I sit around in my underwear all day, the Nembutal addiction is not a problem anymore... What? Afghanistan? Yes I heard! Ha ha ha! It cracks me up.

Again, GREAT to hear about Gilbert and Fosse. Our warped plan for evil communist world domination is working out just perfectly. Keep them guessing, that's what I say. Let's just keep saving those babies, yak yak yak about human rights and stuff, and then when those imperialist swine start feeling safe BAM! we hit them with the world revolution. SURPRISE motherfucker!

OK, super, I'm off to smoke a cigar with Lenin and the boys... Oh BTW, Che says hi. Yeah, he snuck in on a tourist visa and now we can't get rid of him. Ha ha! He's a crazy kid, but we all love him. Bit of a primadonna.

OK, kiss kiss, bye bye. No, you hang up! No, you hang up!

OK, kiss kiss. Byyyye.

3 Comments:

Anonymous WhoDoIKnowFromPoland said...

kissy from your Polish boyfriend too

http://zspu.republika.pl/ludzie/gierek4.jpg

9:35 am  
Blogger børvis said...

that's EXACTLY the look I'm after

1:46 pm  
Blogger Lasse said...

no - you hang up! HA HA HA

4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home