Monday, January 26, 2009

Back from Stöckfisck, ye olde capital city

AND NOW IT'S BLÖGGINGS TIMES! Yes, my canaries. Here's a little update to help you get as psyched as I am: We've been drunk more or less every day - WOOOOOOOO!!! - we saw Martin, there was snow, then rain. One disappointment though: We saw no celebrities. Except one guy Martin insisted was semi-famous in certain parts of the "scene" as he calls it. Then when we got on the plane home BAM! it's celebrity time!

All the töppen of the pöppen musicians were going home from the Spielenmeister Awards AND PEOPLE WERE IN THEIR SEATS SO THEY HAD TO MOVE PLEASE!!!!! Yes that's right, scuttle scuttle little insignificant commoners, here come the famous people. And I'm thinking: Wow - I've never seen so many famous people in one place before. To tell you the truth it was kind of unnerving because, and I don't know if you're aware of this, celebrities can seriously jynx air travel. Those people are like glitzy magnets to violent death. You should stay clear of them if you can.

Anyway, so we get to Fläskland airport and then BAM! all the famous people's famous friends are there to meet them! I'm not kidding! It was like an A-list celebrity front page extravaganza fame orgy sandwich and we were right in the middle of it!!! And you know what the funny thing was? WE TOTALLY OUT-COOLED THEM! HAHAHA!!!! They kept giving us these little secret glances, like: "Who are those amazing people - they're way cooler than us... Look at that guy with his super hot girlfriend and angelic genius kid, I'd give my brand new Spielenmeister award to have what he has." I'm not making this up! Eat that, famous people! And they didn't even know about my other breathtakingly handsome and spectacular kid! It was awesome and you should be as psyched about it as I am.

In honour of this great occasion I hereby solemnly declare that every single SHÄDY ÄCRES reader will have the super most knäsh week of their lives! Yes - if you read this you will be extra happy and lucky for exactly one week guaranteed. Start buying those lottery tickets, people. WOOOOOOOOOO! GET PSYYYYYYYYYYYYYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger mrtn said...

So you got the celebrity wish - awesomeness. I Flickr'd your other angelic genius kid, btw.

Oh, and that guy is totally super famous. I didn't say in the scene. I mean, he might not be a-list, cover-of-Hör & Sëë-every-week, Grössviolënce guest every month type guy, but he is a mover and shaker in the cultural sector.

11:10 pm  
Blogger Jul-Larsen said...

"in the cultural sector"?

12:49 am  
Blogger mrtn said...

(The scene. Shhh.)

12:54 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

See? That's how they talk in the big city.

7:25 am  
Blogger anon said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:28 pm  
Blogger anon said...

Now you got my attention. Who was it?

12:30 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Who wasn't it? Everybody was there, and I mean everybody. Everyone who was ever in Finnmärsker Idöll or So you think you can storf.

2:45 pm  
Blogger Fucked Up Forlag said...

You kids, you are such insiders.

2:48 pm  
Blogger børvis said...

im famous, so not EVERYONE was there...

11:43 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Since when? Jesus, I'm not up to date apparently.

9:33 am  
Blogger børvis said...

EVERYBODY know the børvis

2:36 pm  
Blogger suttonhoo said...

damn. I missed out on the knäsh.

6:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home