Friday, October 31, 2008

Day two

Today we had pizza and a few beers for dinner. Falk seemed to like it just fine. Then I taught him how to make a proper Irish coffee.

The trick is to use Irish rye whiskey, not your barley whiskeys like the Scots like them, because that'll put you over in your Black Watch type of concoction and you don't want that.

Falk wasn't much of a student. That boy can't hold his liquor, I'll tell you that. He keeps falling asleep at the bar.

After we'd brushed our teeth and put on our pajamas we watched 'Ghost Dog' by Jim Jarmusch. Falk liked it, but felt it didn't have enough lions in it. I have to agree.

More updates tomorrow!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mikkel said...

Malapropos: You know how you occasionally wonder what ever happened to so-and-so from high school?

I just found out that sometimes the answer to your question is: "She became a sociologist specializing in football hooligans."

7:17 pm  
Blogger suttonhoo said...

or: "he's playing weddings with a scottish bagpipe corps."

which is not quite as interesting, but does involve a kilt.

5:04 am  
Blogger Lasse said...

Those kids always fall a sleep- even if you are pushing the food down there throughts and all THEY have to do is swallow. - but nooo no, that is to demanding.

I can't remember the last time i took a nab over the turkey in my fine close someone just helped me into - only to wake up burbing and farting. - but maybe that's just me - or maybe I'm just retelling the last time i was really drunk? -OMG

3:37 pm  
Blogger Lasse said...

Suttonhoo - your remark is god damn funny!

3:39 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Yes, the bliss of fatherhood.

3:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home