Friday, October 24, 2008

Answers to your questions

I know many of you are worried about the future. I know you have questions, questions like: Will the financial crisis ever end? Can Barack Obama really make peace in the Middle East? Will I ever find true love? Do they know it's Christmas?

I have questions too. But unlike you I also have answers. That's why I've decided to take the time to address your concerns.

There is no financial crisis, so just ignore it. Barack Obama could probably end the conflict in the Middle East, but he won't. You will never experience true love, and you will die alone. They do not know it's Christmas.

I hope that answers your questions. Thank you and goodbye.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lasse said...

Did they ever know it was Christmas??

7:20 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

LASSE AND ANJA JUST HAD A SON AND HIS NAME IS EMIL!!!!

I spilled the beans again, sorry. Post some pictures on your blog, we demand it!

7:24 pm  
Blogger Lasse said...

Please se you hotmail account! there should be something waiting!

3:48 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Yes I just saw it. Emil looks just like you, it's so funny - and great picture of Anja with the pram!!

Emil is a super perfect name, and his full name is even greater.

With a name like that he'll make a fine soldier one day, I'm convinced of it! Too bad your old regiment was disbanded - he'll have to become a guard's hussar instead...

Hurrah!

4:24 pm  
Blogger mrtn said...

Emil is a great name. I'm sure nobody has asked for pictures, so I thought I'd be the first. LASSE, post some pictures, DOOD!!1! On behalf of everyone in the free world.

10:22 am  
Anonymous WhoDoIKnowFromPoland said...

Congratulations to Lasse&Anja! Skip the hussar thing, I just hope the Viking society will conquer the world once again, spreading havoc and pagan rituals :D

11:56 am  
Blogger Lasse said...

All right all right! - sorry Martin -
On my blog is the official (C) (TM) Emil photo! - thank you for the good vibes on the name! He does look very very much like me.

Yes his name smells like officer material - maybe he could write a book one day called: About War????

Hussar is the way to go and basically just a civilized viking.
I am sure he will spread havoc when he gets a little older ;-)

His military education has already started - crawling on the belly.

On the serious side - It is so unbelievably fantastic!

9:37 pm  
Anonymous børvis said...

imagine what YOU could have doen with a trillion dollars...

http://www.whatwecouldhavedonewiththemoney.com/

10:43 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

That's very malapropos but OK

11:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home