Saturday, June 07, 2008

Orange clouds?!

So my friend Fredrik recently made a daring escape from the squalid world of advertising, and started a small, independent game development company named Turbo Tape Games. The company is currently producing an RTS computer game called NAVAL WAR: North Atlantic, and Fredrik asked me to do some short notice concept art for it, which I did: 

The files I delivered were grayscale, partly because I'm so slack, but mostly because they hadn't decided on a colour scheme yet. They'd decide on the colours later, Fredrik told me. Fine. No problem. 



What I didn't take into account is the fact that Fredrik is a huge FC Barcelona supporter. 



So I open today's papers to find my beautiful, stylish b/w sketches looking like this: That's what I get for hanging out with colour blind (and tone deaf, I might add!) computer programmers.


Anyway, if you want to invest your hard earned money in a naval warfare RTS game which looks like a mix between the FC Barcelona home shirt aaaaaaand the FC Barcelona away shirt, Fredrik is definitely the man to see. 
 

6 Comments:

Blogger Susanne said...

You're reading my mind.

3:05 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Yes, and it's not pretty.

3:38 pm  
Blogger fredrik said...

Come on guys, spend you hard earned cash on Naval War... Give us all your money!

8:31 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Yes, funny thing: We got a hit yesterday on the search phrase "Naval War North Atlantic" from google.fr - which led me to this.

9:55 am  
Blogger Lasse said...

This is so funny!

11:37 am  
Blogger Lasse said...

Hey Fredrik - det lyder super spændende - held og lykke med det!

11:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home