Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The SHÄDY ÄCRES personality test

Immensely popular.

Look at the pictures and deduct the intuitive answer. Please remember to write your answers down on a piece of paper! Compare result with list of correct answers in comment field below. Further instructions to follow.

a) I think I'm going through a __________ phase.

b) Life is so precious. That's why we must __________ _____.

c) I can't go on pretending to be an __________.

d) A mariner would never sink to the level of a __________.

e) Even the majestic bird phoenix needs to _____ _____ _____ sometimes.

f) Freemasonry is to masonry what free wrestling is to __________.

g) A person who prefers baby corn and cherry tomatoes is a __________.

END OF TEST - END OF TEST - END OF TEST - END OF TEST - THE END!

Warning: Do not ingest. This test is loosely based on the esoteric teachings of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Storf. Not affiliated with the Lifestyle Channel. No animals were harmed, but many were eaten.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mikkel said...

Answers:
a) reptilian
b) laminate it
c) imposter
d) submariner
e) take a dump
f) knitting
g) pedotarian

How many correct answers did you get?
1-2: Woe on you. Your soul is lost.
3-4: You suck a little bit.
5-6: I like your style. Sign this.
7 or more: The world is your oyster.

6:53 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

If you think you have better answers, bring them.

6:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a) anal
b) anal
c) anal
d) anal
e) anal
f) anal
g) anal

Did I pass the test?

4:07 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Funny, that's what your mother said when I fucked her up the ass.

But seriously, good answers.

5:20 pm  
Blogger b1-66er said...

a) pointy.
b) engage all.
c) angel.
d) triskelion.
e) blow its nose
f) rings.
g) gerbil.

mikkel, sir, you seriously cannot believe how truly thrilled i was to see you a tapping, a gently rapping on my chamber door.

i'm way way way behind here but will be catching up over the next month. immediate points of order:

1. the acres still rocks, while all others barely roll.

2. sara needs to be posting here. seriously. even if it's just once. even if it's just for me. even if it's odd.

3. i've had reports of non-english being on here. come on, man, you know the rules in the 21st century. neither one of us wants me to have to repeat something like "norway is your pal week."

4. it's really really good to read you. on the inside of my brain, it reminds me of thinking of being an astronaut when i was a kid. seriously.

5. my answer (d) above is truly brilliant (a word i've never actually used to describe myself in any way before).

6. your answer to anonymous (above) is hilarious.

peace be with you & rule finnmark,
b1

7:52 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Why, thank you kind sir, and welcome back from places unknown!

Triskelion is a very good answer indeed. And it's never too late to become an astronaut! I think. Maybe I'm wrong. No, that never happens. Or maybe it does, I'm not sure. No, I'm pretty sure I'm always right. Most of the time, anyway.

11:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home