Saturday, April 12, 2008

The SHÄDY ÄCRES get-rich-slow scheme

So here's the scoop: Since mid-November, I've been harvesting my own navel fluff. Why? Because it gives me something to do in the morning.

It was originally one of Sara's brilliant christmas gift ideas. She thought it would be funny to send people my navel fluff glued to cardboard angels or gnomes or something in that general spirit.

Well, that's out the window, because check out the meagre results after a total six months of devoted de-linting, morning and night:

The entire fluff harvest comprises about 5 ml, including the occasional belly hair. Also, notice the piece of inexplicable green paper that snuck into my navel somehow. Your guess is as good as mine.

As you can imagine, I'm not going to hand out these exclusive SHÄDY ÄCRES navel fluff samples for free now. They're much to precious for that.

And I know what you're thinking - Is this just another lame metaphor for blogging? Yes, definitely. But don't worry, it's also a real offer. My navel fluff is not an abstract, it's very real. And it can be yours. For a price.

That's right, you heard me. I would be willing to sell my navel fluff to you. Go ahead and make me an offer - but please, no US dollars. The dollar is so weak now it's just not worth it.

7 Comments:

Blogger suttonhoo said...

I hear you can start campfires in the wilderness with this stuff.

(regrettably, I have only US dollars.)

6:03 am  
Blogger Susanne said...

Someday someone is gonna call you guys conceptual artists. Better have an answer (and/or a gun) ready.

12:49 pm  
Blogger Eirik said...

ebay

11:20 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Maybe I should just release it into the wild. Or I could try to stuff it back in. Eew.

10:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ebay would be a combination of the two.

4:36 pm  
Anonymous ungovernable said...

i said that, just forgot to put my name

4:37 pm  
Blogger TLC said...

Um....eew. Reminds me of the American Idol contestant that saved his fingernail clippings. In a big bag. On national television.

Kinda skeevy, dude.

11:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home