Saturday, December 01, 2007

Routine activities of an evil mastermind

To give you an idea of the everyday life of an evil genius like myself, let me share with you some pictures I've taken.

Oooh, nice curtains.

Look, I used to have the exact same ones in my secret underground facility!

How I miss my evil lair. Goddamn villagers destroyed all my research when they set fire to my lab.

Luckily I escaped.

And some of my devoted henchmen managed to smuggle out a few specimens hidden deep within their body cavities.

Just wait until this baby hatches! Have you heard about the 2,5 metres long primordial arachnids that scientists believe roamed the Earth about 400 million years ago? That's nothing compared to what's in this egg.

My new base is much better concealed.

And guarded by millions of venomous snakes!

Our new uniforms are much nicer, too.

Sometimes I suspect Sara is not fully dedicated to my evil plans.

I keep telling her, if she wants to be my number two, she needs to practise her scowl.

That's better.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lasse said...

HA HA HA!
The escape vehicle and the the secret James Bond Island hideout. and the henchmen - ha!

On another note I have to point out how great Sara looks! It's been a while since we saw her last on the blog.

12:50 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Lasse, you old such and such! How's married life treating you?

1:02 am  
Blogger suttonhoo said...

posted without comment

6:31 pm  
Blogger bee said...

hail the evil mind. thy followers are near.............. yet oh so hidden

12:05 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

You're so secretive!

9:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home