Monday, June 11, 2007

Assassins do it from behind

This is me. A regular Joe. I like children and animals, enjoy long walks in nature, and one day I hope to have my own revolutionary militia.

Did I mention that I like animals? This is an animal I have encountered on my way.

This is another animal I have encountered.

This is me at the tiny bar that I like. In this picture I've had maybe 13 gimlets and a bloody mary, but you can't tell to look at me because I exercise extreme self control.

Hopefully one day these boys will rally under my banner as I lead them against their oppressors.

I used to know a girl who lived in this appartment, but now it's full of rockwool.

This truck is empty.

Another fine day at work.

THE END

8 Comments:

Blogger suttonhoo said...

I love a good photo essay.

3:28 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

As you can see, I enjoy the bad ones.

8:10 am  
Anonymous ungovernable said...

gledar meg til å se deg! og Saraen og lille Millennium Falcon...Kahooga kahooga!

11:32 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Kommer du opp en tur snart?

11:36 am  
Anonymous ungovernable said...

mm .snakket nettop med din missus, blir nok først etter du har vært på fjellet...

1:25 pm  
Anonymous maître said...

did it look like anybody lived in that house?

1:59 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Nobody lived in that house. There was rockwool in both rooms, floor to ceiling.

3:34 pm  
Blogger Antagonous said...

looks like I'll be staying away from the gimlets

4:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home