Sunday, April 01, 2007

She finally convinced me

It's decided. Sara has made an appointment for us both, the day after tomorrow. This is something I’ve tried to avoid for years, but there’s no turning back now: We’re getting matching tattoos. To be honest, I always thought I would need to go underground at some point in my life, and I wanted my police record to say “no distinguishing marks”. Well, that ship has sailed. Sara wants me to have mine on the hand, but I’m thinking somewhere less noticeable. I haven’t quite decided. Well, at least I got to make the design myself. It’s a falcon, because of the ugly child she bore me. What do you think? And no mom, I’m not changing my mind.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mikkel said...

APRIL'S FOOL!

AAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahaha!

1:12 pm  
Anonymous ... having resuscitated mom, dad said...

What a clever, clever boy!

4:11 pm  
Blogger MGL said...

I say it with Kottke. And I was not fooled for a second.

(Unlike that other which we don't talk about.)

5:03 pm  
Anonymous maître said...

you had me fooled. the bb looks very cute by the way

7:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Influenza yeah right hmpf....

1:38 pm  
Blogger Lasse said...

You sooooo totally got me!!!!!!

10:19 am  
Anonymous børvis said...

yea you got me too

12:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home