Friday, December 15, 2006

Deck the halls with machine gun fire


Yes, it's that time of year again.


A time to spend with your loved ones.


A time to cherish with your family.


Some have traveled far and wide to spend this magical time with you.


What will Santa and his little helpers bring this year?


Maybe a new bicycle?


Or a nice, friendly pet?


But let's never forget what it's really about.


Tradition. Heritage. Rituals that bind us together as a community.


Dare I say it? Love.

Happy, Merry Christmas from all of us here at SHÄDY ÄCRES! We love you like a retarded cousin. Now get lost.

4 Comments:

Blogger MGL said...

Merry X-mas! Btw, I'm on a spur-of-the-midnight-moose visit in Stöckfish, and I have been led to understand that the snacking packet is coming to Luleå this christmas? Perhaps I can be of assistance in bringing him there? I'm returning on the 20th, I think.

11:06 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

He will teleport over a day in advance of you, but thanks for offering.

1:26 am  
Anonymous Sexy Sadie said...

God jul, vennen!

7:11 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

Takk, det samme!

1:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home