Sunday, November 26, 2006

The great SHÄDY ÄCRES text dump

There's a new J.B. movie out, or so they tell me. Why don't they advertise these things better? Anyway, for the good of all mankind I have worked some of my "giraffe" writings into a longer play. It simply needed to be done. Future generations will look back and say: “This was where he found his voice. But why did it have to be falsetto?”

Some of you may have read all of this before, and all of you may have read some of this before, and you can fool all of the people some of the time, but never have so many (you) owed so much to so few (me).

I have also completely re-worked the Field Guide to Finnmärk (notice that the C has disappeared - this is very significant).

I don’t have to tell you I’m an incredibly handsome genius, you already know that. But what you probably don’t know is that I was at a Yulebörd yesterday, and it was so far out of the city the taxi home took an hour and a half and cost 1400 reichmärck. I’m not going to go into details, but I’m pretty sure I took a sauna and a bubble bath at some point.

I stood there on a freezing, deserted dirt road in the middle of nowhere and I thought to myself: If I ever get back from this alive I will lavishly pester them with giraffe stories and informative articles about Finnmärk. Finnmärk is a scary country sometimes, I’m telling you. I’m so grateful I at least have my art.

11 Comments:

Anonymous børvis said...

you need to add the following words:

Rutsjebane

Dig Rein Dale Pop

Brannbil

Regnbyge

11:59 am  
Anonymous ion said...

linoleum

10:47 pm  
Anonymous lena said...

Fontex you soo need to add Fontex.

11:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will reichmärck in the future also be spelled reichmärk?

11:10 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Good question.

11:54 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Yes it will.

11:56 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

In the future.

11:56 pm  
Anonymous ion said...

"linoleum"

4:32 pm  
Anonymous ion said...

li-moo-le-üm...

4:33 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Whoa there.

5:55 pm  
Anonymous børvis said...

Optimeringspris

11:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home