Thursday, November 23, 2006

The great SHÄDY ÄCRES picture dump




























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































8 Comments:

Blogger Lasse said...

I think it took me 40 minutes to look at all the pictures. How long time did it take to post????
You two amaze me! I am absolutely impressed!
There are so many great ones I don't know where to start. The Ninja Cheerleaders could team up with the guy looking for Kung Fu lessons. The Pacman diagram was hilarious and who is not up for the danger diet?
You are insane!

10:36 am  
Anonymous kukola said...

Veldig bra.

1:06 pm  
Blogger MGL said...

GOVERNESS SPANK CANE???!?!?

1:14 pm  
Anonymous eye said...

... move on ... nothing to see here ... move on ...

1:20 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

We would have dumped more, but 1000 images were the limit. I'm chuffed my countless hours mindless web searches took you at least 40 mins to enjoy, Lasse. Governess spank cane is the web search that has landed our blog the most amount of hits, Martin. It's a fucking classic.

1:53 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

I think we lost a few comments when we turned moderation off. Sorry.

2:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool -- thanks -- I tried to give one of them a good home.

and I probably shouldn't tell you this, because my brother will never forgive me, and you will certainly think less of me, but he was one of the film editors on Cheerleader Ninjas. really. he tells me he's ashamed and horrified about doing it, but he didn't want to let his friend (the filmmaker) down. (that's his story. and he's my brother so I've gotta believe him.)

so I'd say this was another case of freaky mind reading, but then I might have to admit to a connection to some of the other images too, and that would be just. too. freaky.

3:00 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

We are SO on the same wavelength. Except I'm really, really drunkm.

5:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home