Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Is this a photo blog I see before me?

We know from your letters that many of you hanker after words: Our opinions on current affairs, informative articles about life in Finnmärck, humorous essays, philosophical insights that burrow deep into the very core of human existence.

But remember; a picture says more than a thousand words! That last picture I posted had at least 1426 words in it by my count: Tree. Path. Pine needle. Pine needle. Pine needle. Moss. Pine needle. I could go on and on.

The truth is, by posting only pictures we have vastly increased the number of words in this blog. Actually you should be grateful. So stop pestering us with your insidious hate mail, or we'll hit you over the head with, let's say, a phone book. No, make that a pinewood plank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home