Thursday, September 07, 2006

How I spent my summer vacation


Pestered everybody I know with my new Leica.


Pestered Sara at the moose shop while she was trying to work.


Pestered my brother as only a brother can.


Pestered the staff at the tiny bar that I like by ordering obscure drinks. Then pestered other guests by rating their tips, using exact mathematical calculations that I made on a napkin.

All in all a great success, if I may say so myself. But the Devil will find work for idle hands to do, so now I'm off to pester my co-workers again. I bet they all miss me, don't you?

10 Comments:

Blogger Antagonous said...

I sure would. Co-workers need constant pestering or they stagnate and get depressed.

I for one applaud those who take on the responsibility of boosting morale.

5:42 pm  
Anonymous lena said...

Heyh!!! SOOOO LEFT OUT:(
U were pestering us to.

10:59 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Yes, where are my manners. I completely forgot to mention how I pestered my ex-wife and... Oh wait, didn't I make a 30 picture photo reportage about that?

11:14 pm  
Blogger MGL said...

For the record, I totally beat you in that game.

8:45 am  
Anonymous børvis said...

it looks like jon has a long weird evil toungue thing that's taken over his face

11:59 am  
Anonymous lena said...

well yeah but that was al cosy and stuff, no pest for us?

9:48 pm  
Anonymous zebra said...

I am the zebra. I will pester you with my zebra song

12:46 am  
Anonymous zebra said...

fucking html crap

I am the zebra. I will pester you with my zebra song

12:48 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Hey fatty, shut up.

4:19 am  
Anonymous ion said...

yeah, it's my new nose. you like? Very moooose.

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home