Saturday, August 26, 2006

You called?

Donner und Blitzen! I must admit I become a tiny bit enffious wenn I see mein own achieffements fade into history as they are eclipsed by ze industrialized killing of ze U.S. military.

Ich bin greatly impressed by your supreme kontempft für international humanitarian law.

Your massiffe use of zese wonderful weapons of indiscriminate effect, ze beautiful daisy cutters, ze lovely white phosphorous, all ze pretty little landmines, zat charming depleted uranium, ze exquisite thermobarische bomben, oh, and let’s not forget ze divine klusterbomben... Ich could go on all day!

Es ist simply wunderbar. Even ze good old napalm, banned by die verdamten United Nations after zose funny pictures of ze naked Vietnamese girl shocked ze weak masses of ze Western world. You Amerikanische are ze only people still to use zis wunderbar substanze, in obvious kontraffention of international law. You must be so proud!

Well, well... All zis talk of totaler krieg ist making me peckisch. I’m off for a little vegetarian schnack.

Sieg Heil.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lasse said...

This is so great ! I WANT MORE!
Here is a carrot!

6:41 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

You'rer my only friendin the world, and I'm not just saying that because I'mn drunk

12:15 am  
Blogger b1-66er said...

you'll like this ...

http://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/donner.asp

3:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home