Saturday, June 17, 2006

V is for vomit

Damned and blast. Last week, a tourist cruiseship arrived here with a vomit virus epedemic raging onboard, which they accidentally failed to report to the local health authorities. For the past 24 hrs+, I have been pinned down, with a temperature of 39 degrees (f 102), absolutely spewing my guts out. I even had to sleep on the bathroom floor, head next to the toilet because the bed felt to soft and was making me feel even more sick. Unfortunately, this stage of pregnancy allows me to smell everything. I can still catch whiffs of last weeks dinners way after everything has been cleaned and thrown out. Thus, I woke up yesterday at 04.30, after having dreamt a very repetetive dream about big bellies that had to be strapped in, by the smell of my otherwise brand new pillow. Suddenly I can't sleep because it smells. The smell of brand new goosedown keeping you awake? Not to mention the thaifood I cooked last week. I can still smell it and it's making me sick.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Jean-Baptiste Grenouille said...

My long lost daughter, I've found you. I've FOUND JUUUUUUU

7:49 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

I can't believe anyone actually reads that crap book.

8:09 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

Mikkel the smell of the pizza you ate three days ago is keeping me awake.

1:12 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

So I'm stinky, sue me.

3:31 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Let me rephrase that.

9:21 am  
Blogger Sara said...

That you are, my love. Stinky.

9:43 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry I was going to bee al sympathetick, but the "choose an identety" got me off track.

9:28 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

I know that voice.

11:34 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Yes, I'm sure I know that voice. it's you, isn't it? Welcome to SHÄDY ÄCRES.

3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home