Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'm full of ideas and 65% water

* Carry a goth theme for a while; change layout to red on black, take emo pictures of self with runny eyeliner and write poetry about ängst and dragons.

* An absurdly lengthy photo reportage about my new hat. Interview strangers about it on the street.

* A World Cup sports column wherein I review armed conflicts instead of soccer matches. Israel vs. Palestine, Somalia vs. Somalia, USA vs. Terror and so on. Use weak metaphors like "coach", "foul" and "red card".

* Send an item back and forth through the mail, like an action figure on vacation, have people in different parts of the world take pictures of it doing cool stuff. It could even be a giraffe, I don’t know. Maybe this is lame.

* Declare total war on another blogger, like the anonymous crypto-fascist who got so scared of my one comment that he blocked my IP-address. Do it in some sneaky way that can’t be blocked or traced to here. Hammer him every day until he commits suicide.

* Start some sort of campaign where everybody has to send us small items and then we redistribute them according to our whims. My instinct says "panties" but my transcendent faculties say, "gross" and "don’t milk a dead cow unless you like cold milk", to which my instinct replies, "what the hell does that mean?".

* Stalk one of our local readers, take stealthy paparazzi pictures of them, go through their trash, maybe even do a bit of the old B & E. This is not a bad idea actually.

* Make a travel brochure about our bathroom. I could cram all our potted plants in there to make it more exotic.

7 Comments:

Blogger Magnus said...

the last first kid on the block have another suggestion:

*Win, by any means, Curling in Finnmark 2007:

"Curling i Finnmark

Høres det utrolig ut? Men det er sant. Levajok curlingmesterskap ble avviklet Påsken 2006 på elveisen ved Levajok bru. For de av dere som ikke vet hvor det er, så ligger Levajok 10 mil syd for Tana"

(Hat Brim looks like "the house" on a curling sheet)

read more

5:58 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

The timezones must have switched from vertical to horizontal for someone in Paris to be up this late. Or they have been out drinking, maybe. Either way I'm deeply envious.

6:42 am  
Blogger Susanne said...

Beef & Emergency? Bondage & Evolution? Bunnies & Eggs? Brides & Economy?

Nah, beats me. But I'm looking forward to it, whatever it may be!

12:45 pm  
Blogger Susanne said...

Beethoven ... Arh, I almost remember ...

1:00 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Breaking and entering, darling. And I have decided that you are the lucky winner.

Except you never go out, do you? You just sit there sniffing GlueTube pretending to write your thesis.

3:45 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

GlueTube. God I'm so clever sometimes.

3:46 pm  
Blogger Susanne said...

Erh ... Yeah? ... How did you know? ... Erh ... I feel watched alreday ... Erh ... What's that in the corner of my eye? ... Erh ... Now it moved ... Someone here?

4:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home