Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm not kidding

I check in after a week and nothing, nothing has happened on this blög. How very disappointing. Why don't you people ever post anything? Do I have to do everything myselves? Hmmm?

M'eh. There isn't much to write home about anyway. The kid lost his first tooth. My friend the architect student is keeping a blög now, with some nice drawings in it.

Other than that, not much. Our Internet jynx continues to, well, jynx us. The new modem has been "in the mail" now for more than a week. Adding incest to injury, it seems I have become unable to construct a coherent sentence or draw even the smallest meaningful doodle.

This morning I think I shampooed twice but I can't be sure. Oh, and Sara is pregnant.

3 Comments:

Blogger surly fag said...

i want to say congratulations, but i'm a little cautious, because mikkel seems to have a penchant for lies.

12:21 pm  
Anonymous adam said...

Congratulations!!! I presume that if it is a boy you will name him Adam?
In other news I just turned 25 with no sign of meangingful employment or romantic fulfillment in sight.
Sigh...

1:27 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Some may call it a penchant, I think of it more as a knack.

I wish I was 25.

Sigh...

3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home