Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Blogs of note

God I love blogs... Don’t you? Blogging has really changed the world and society as we know it, it’s like an entirely new genre or format or type of "website" or something.

Nobody has ever seen anything like it. How will we ever be the same? The answer is: We won’t.

There are many, many different views and thoughts and philosophies on what exactly is a blog? This is just my personal definition of a "web-log" or "blog" which is short for "web-log":

Blogs are like a diary on the Internet, but also it’s the watchdog of "the corporate media" and you can link to stuff that’s important.

Well, don’t get me started. This is a current top 5 countdown (or: the "Dream Team") of the many, many, many, many, many, many blogs that I follow religiously, and so should you:

The "Dream Team"!!!
5: Hold the Indian media accountable. The title says it all, really. We should all hold the Indian media accountable.

4: There's a day for groundhogs? Coming of age in Utah. Religion. Jealousy. In short: Mormons and hormones.

3: I shoot muscles. Just a Greek guy and his camera. He likes to photograph big muscles. He’s not gay or anything. Don’t try to steal his pictures!!!

2: ATMZ. Looking to make a buck off the bird flu pandemic? This is your guy. A reminder why 9/11 was such a horrible tragedy.

1: Acidtoons. It sounds too good to be true, but it’s exactly what it sounds like: Some 36 year old guy drops acid and then draws pictures of all his CRAZY ideas.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lasse said...

It's so unfair!
This post receives no comments nad yet the one above gets 19 (freakin 19!!)
Well This is about to change!
I was on the grand tour-de-blog and ending up at (the last but most certainly worst) mister atommother or what ever the fuck the creepy guys name was.
This guy is one of the worst cartoonists EVER in history. Eventhough some of the posts were.. I don't know what -but check it out yourself! It is the sum of the whole blog that does it. The other blog he has -just makes averything worse!

Check out this hitlerjugend concept:
http://athletic-dating22251.blogspot.com/

11:31 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Hey, didn't I take that picture you're using for your profile? It's from the old HQ anyway.

11:34 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Yeah, half those 19 comments I wrote myself.

11:36 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

That's how you get a load of comments.

11:36 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

I recommend it.

11:36 pm  
Blogger Lasse said...

So I found out!
Is unguvernable ....Was that the girl ... you know?

Well! Did you check the link?

11:51 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

It depends what girl you mean, if you know what I mean. I'll give you a hint: It's a meter and a half of pure evil, and it speaks Japanese.

11:58 pm  
Blogger Lasse said...

Yes -you are correct about the picture! I should credit you as the photographer! I found it alot nicer than the one I used before -or until "The Anchovie" told me the old one looked like crap. Well it is always better to actually have someone take you photo then trying to do it yourself!

12:10 am  
Blogger Lasse said...

About the girl - we're on the same page!

12:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home