Thursday, April 27, 2006

Détente!

You may have noticed that things have changed here at the SHÄDY ÄCRES.

For a long while we have carried a blindingly severe graphic theme on the pages of this particular Finnmärck blögzine; a hurricane of Prussian steel blue over a wasteland of Russian winter white.

We have carried it all these long months through the frost that followed from the great censorship debate and the subsequent staff coup, the palace revolution that brought the mighty Singularity Caucus to the fore.

But all things shall pass.

Now, finally, spring is here, and the gentle winds of change have thawed the totalitarian tundra. From the erstwhile barren soil of the Unknown Soldier’s grave, red flowers grow. The king is dead - all hail the king!

Where do we go from here? Simple; we move forward. We take up once more our grand enlightenment project. We have no choice but to continue. You depend on us. Yes you do.

5 Comments:

Anonymous adam said...

I like the new design

9:31 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Yeah, it's more grown up. I wish I knew HTML though, it takes me like an hour to change a font. But then I somehow can't be bothered to learn because I'm such a big snob.

10:22 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

But I'm glad you like it!

10:50 pm  
Blogger MGL said...

Forget html, learn CSS and 90% of the work is done for you by Blogger. It takes less than a week to learn the basics. Learning enough to redesign my blog took me less than three weeks. (Which reminds me, I have to figure out the sidebar kink.)

12:18 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

LALALALALA. I don't understand a word of what you're saying. LALALALALALALALA.

1:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home