Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dinner and a show

It's such a fine day outside.

Once again I'm done with the night shifts and I have the week off before the whole hellish cycle starts over again. I could stay in and spew out the apocalyptic visions of my tortured genius, but I think I'll go out and work on my tan instead.

Shower, shave, out the door. If you need me for something, or if you want to offer me a well paid job that doesn't require any kind of higher education, you'll find me outside.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous maître said...

I think there's quite a lot of money to be had as a profesionnal soccer player. It doesn't require a higher education. You might be able to work on you tan at certain periods. And it sure looks like a lot of fun!

7:28 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Thanks for the red hot tip.

7:43 pm  
Anonymous maître said...

My pleasure!

10:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home