Sunday, January 15, 2006

Don't be alarmed

I am currently experimenting with fancy-schmancy backgrounds.

First I tried this one, but even though I really like the picture (by me) it was just too messy.

(Note the map pictoral in the lower right side of the picture showing the still uncharted areas of the world.)

Then I tried this one, which is basically a close-up picture of a towel.

I found it soft and cosy, but a bit disturbing to the eye.

For the moment I've landed on this one. It gives us that "teenage pants" look we so badly hanker after.

The thing is, I really liked our nice, flat hospital-puke-green. So we'll see.

This line is purely aesthetic.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous maître said...

It looks a bit like an adventure book. I think you should keep it for a while. Bless

10:24 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

It drove me insane,
So I changed it again.
I went to the barn
To spin me some yarn.
It seemed only fitting
To do it by knitting.

1:12 pm  
Blogger surly fag said...

hey!i loved me pants.

12:41 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Oh, I just realized, maybe it's in poor taste to blog about my sad attempts at tweaking the temblate. I don't see anybody else writing about it. The other blogs are either just plain or all professional looking. Well - I choose the middle ground.

12:15 am  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

I like it.

5:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home