Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Testing the scanner II

Another unfinished project. It seems I have a lot of those floating around.

This one is an illustration I did for a children's book that my sister was trying to write a few years ago. I can't remember the story but it involved a long, perilous balloon-journey.

After the revolution I will devote myself entirely to illustrating children's books. That and of course indulging in my unspeakable bourgeois vices - that is if I have any left. I'm so fucking well adjusted these days.

Off now to do some christmas shopping. You're all getting either the Hello Kitty bowling ball or the mouse restrainer.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh....mouse restrainer! mouse restrainer!

6:54 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Just tell us where to send it, Hieronymus.

7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home