Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The hills are alive with the sound of bullshit

I got these wonderful pictures from a program I installed. They were probably intended to be soothing, but to be honest they are just freaking me out. That's why I'm sharing them with you.

I have this week off from work and have therefore chosen to become ill. Among my many delightful symptoms are cold sores, a splitting headache and a deep, penetrating hatred for all humanity. Yes, that means you.
I also saw Sinéad O'Connor on Letterman which was kind of a bummer. It's your fault that she has become so worn, you ungrateful idiots. Why couldn't you just be nice to her?


Now she looks like Debbie Harry. So fuck you.

You heard me.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Mikkel said...

If you're using Firefox, this may look a bit silly. That is completely intended, so don't worry.

6:14 pm  
Blogger MGL said...

I saw her on Letterman. She did look a bit rastafari, but she can still sing the pants off anyone.

6:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Sinead Looked like a he-she. Disturbing... The cute thing.

6:21 pm  
Anonymous maître said...

I didn't get to see her, what did she look like? Silly? Probably punishment for having burned that pope picture.

10:00 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

And yet Madonna is allowed to continue her blasphemous deeds, dressed in a purple leotard. It seems that divine justice is a little off these days.

1:47 pm  
Anonymous maître said...

Are you talking about her gym-suit/turndrakt? Yes,I was a little puzzeled by that, but then I tend to be too traditional when it comes to fashion. I suddenly remembered my fling with turn. Do you know they had shoes to match the turndrakt? They were like shoes/socks. As for the divine justice, I plan to incarnate it.

5:27 pm  
Anonymous adam said...

Speaking as a drunked Irishman, I would like to ask Sinead O'Connor to fuck off. Seriously, you don't know the scale of the atrocities that she has comitted over the year!

PS: As a drunken Irishman I am allowed typos

11:13 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Granted.

11:20 pm  
Anonymous adam said...

Thank you sir!

11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home