Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Finnmärck world domination imminent?

The game is afoot!

In colossal, top secret under- ground cloning facilities, the Finnmärscker state consorti- um (CleanEnergy™) has produced an unstoppable army of highly skilled and über-ambitious clones known only as the PowerChicks™.

The PowerChicks™ were originally intended as mousy secretaries and loyal civil servants. They were created from DNA illegally harvested from the remains of Dr. Ernä-Gerdä Bründthärdsen, former ambassador for gender related environment issues and traffic.

Unfortunately, the PowerChicks™ soon developed a taste for designer shoes. These inexorable organizer-clones have now burrowed a tunnel and escaped. By using their ethical feminist superpowers they have already infiltrated every corporate structure and every level of government in Finnmärck.

They apparently have only one weakness: Bad eyesight.













































































Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Maître said...

I suspect some of these chics to be wearing glasses in order to look more intellectual. Major erreur.

12:29 pm  
Anonymous Maître said...

It just struck me today that this is the power chic social democratic look. If you move across the atlantic, I'm thinking Albright and Rice (I'm not going to bother with the spelling, I'm having Stella Artois after a very nice dinner party), they don't have the same style. Now my question is : how come? I ofcourse already have some pretty prejudice ideas on the subject, but what the hell, anyone for a heavy and gruvi discussion?

1:19 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

I think it has to do with sex appeal. Powerful women have to suppress it in order to be taken seriously. this means that if you're naturally ugly you don't have to put on glasses.

6:10 pm  
Anonymous Maître said...

Does that mean that the women in your pice will be beautiful if they take their glasses off? I'm not so sure this works for many of them.

6:24 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

An obvious flaw in my theory, I must admit.

6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home