Friday, December 09, 2005

Blogging in a vacuum

OK, we give up.

Sara's piece about the pets and the lovedolls I personally thought was brilliant - but you didn't give it the time of day. Then I wrote a crappy poem. No response. Fine.

I tried another approach; microscope photography, which I find most times to be a hoot. You gave it a big fat nothing. Sara then upped the stakes with her thought-provoking illegal/unethical piece. Still nothing.

You didn't think much of my PowerChicks™ entry, that's fine. I can see how that would be lost on many of you. But then you didn't like Sara's ornithological exposé, either. What's not funny about that? And how in the name of Mercer can you not comment on the mouse restrainer? That thing is fucking amazing! I don't know how I've managed without it all these years.

What's wrong with you people? Do we have to put on false teeth and a chinese hat to draw you out? We're very, VERY disappointed in you.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Maître said...

Sorry

12:22 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

You are fabulous. We love you.

1:48 pm  
Anonymous the kitchen elf said...

hm ... Mikkel is clearly the author of this entry, but he uses Sara's signature ... hm ... something is not right here ...

3:22 pm  
Blogger haiku cafe said...

:(

7:17 pm  
Anonymous adam said...

For the love of God people, I'm on a freakin' dial up here! I can't be expected to come up with wry, critically unambiguous witticisms at a moments notice every day of the week! There are delillo/kieslowski/waaktaar forums to be visited as well you know!
Bah!

9:44 pm  
Anonymous adam said...

I mean, if I set up a blog about life as a prematurely bitter, unemployed loser in quasi rural Ireland would you drop by and leave a comment every day? I doubt it.

Sigh...

9:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry maitre? Sorry?!!!!! no one wants to be entertained......we just want to make them resort to posting their frustration once in a while.

Just like this.

(we are a tease, remember?)

6:13 am  
Blogger haiku cafe said...

spotty chin blues

by er THE way we
tested out that circus chick
and (sort of) she works

7:39 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

You're all lovely. Even the losers, the anonymous hecklers and the hallucinogetic dwarves of Morgoth.

6:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well as long as you are having fun...

De groetjes van antwerpen

10:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home