Thursday, November 10, 2005

The kid needs a haircut

There was turbulence on the plane over due to the insane rain storm. The kid puked into a bag and then he told the steward all about it.

In between the bushido and the ninjutsu we've found the time to do a bit of baking, reading and painting (as you can see).

The actor/food critic was having a book launch for his new book about world cuisine. Unfortunately I couldn't attend, because I had to take an ethics course at work. Yes, you heard me. I could have been eating Oysters Rockefeller and drinking champagne, but instead I had to listen to this cow from County telling me all about keeping the paperwork neat when you circumvent the law.

Sara and the kid went, though. He ate four oysters. They even called his mom and told her about it.

I love oysters. What I can't stand is ethics. That's a word people only use when they want to avoid talking about good and evil.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger MGL said...

Like this. Third line from the top. "Ethics class."

It's funny how the people with the oysters and champagne aren't the people with the ethics. It's almost symbolic, like.

7:51 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

happy as a clam
if you just leave me alone
i'll give you a pearl

10:22 am  
Anonymous converted catholic said...

I love champagne. Bummer I wasn't at the launch party. Suppose I could always pop open the one in the fridge. After all it is Friday. Sorry about your ethics thing, total bore.

8:06 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Bla bla bla competence bla bla bla ethics bla the law bla bla the county bla bla bla bla bla continue what you were doing and don't rock the boat.

I'd take champagne any day.

9:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home