Friday, October 07, 2005

You asked for it

Although I have indisputably been blessed with a fair share of cleverness, It's no secret that I'm not a mathematical genius. In fact, if the amount in question exceeds the combined number of my fingers and toes, I'm in trouble. To put it bluntly, I can't count beyond 23.

Luckily, this one is easy. I have gone through our archives to determine the extent of my alleged photographic under-representation. Let's take a look at my findings, shall we?

Pictures of Sara:
The one I took of us both with the timer.
The one of her as the white buddha.
The one of her in her national costume, taken on Independence Day.
The close-up I used for the interview.
The old one of her with red hair.
Total: 5

Pictures of Me:
The one I took of us both with the timer.
The one of me as Yukos Oil millionaire Mikhail Khodorovski.
The one of me taken from inside the fridge.
The 6 (six) photos of me reading the Gross Pathology.
The one of me in my gray uniform.
The one me looking sceptical.
Total: 11

In the name of fair play I'm not even counting the two pictures that feature my feet, and there are still more than twice as many pictures of me in this blog. Just to even the score, here's a little picture I like to call REMOVED BY CENSORS. Oh, and have a nice day.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger MGL said...

You evil, evil person.

Incidentally, the picture of you was very nice.

8:31 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

It's the Collector's Edition.

12:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home