Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Future: Bleak


Kids today, they all think they're Neil G
aiman characters or something, it make
s me want to puke. Tonight at the bus s
tation, a couple of these little attention-
seeking pissants were entertaining all of
us with that new thing where they use a
ridiculous french word, poseur or what
ever, for jumping over stuff and acting li
ke monkeys. They kept doing flips and j
umping over this big, square, iron garba
ge can, and what do you know, it came a
part. One of them actually fell into it an
d cracked three of his front teeth. There
was blood all over his elaborately casual
outfit. I didn't know if I should laugh or
cry, so I laughed. HA HA HA HA HA HA

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ddd;a;al said...

muahahahahaha!

9:41 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

I know, it's hilarious. And those kids, even though they act like skaters, they're just not used to the pain.

That little tableau really took the sting out of my one hour commute.

7:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home