Thursday, October 27, 2005

Did I smoke a cigarette last night?


Hum-de-dum... Just another night out, hobnobbing with the literati.


Stop doing that! I can't take you anywhere.


My brother the rocket scientist who arranged this thing in order to get himself a discount on the beer, yet did not manage to get us any.


The chick with the poetry was OK, I guess, but this guy is just flat out boring me to death. How can this possibly get any worse?


Enter my ex-girlfriend, the law student. Yes, she still hates my guts.


Better get her drunk quick before she makes a scene. Stop doing that! It's not funny!


Finally. Let's get the fuck out of here. Now if I can just keep them drinking...


My beer-and-bitter scheme seems to be working. Once again, I have outsmarted everybody including myself.


They're getting along famously. Shit, they're practically swapping recipes. In fact... Wait a goddamn minute. What's going on here?


Are they plotting against me? Oh my God - my drink tastes like bitter almonds! THEY HAVE LACED MY BEER WITH HYDROGEN CYANIDE!


Oh. It was only the bitter. Phew. For a second there I saw my life flashing before my eyes, and I'm telling you, it was no picnic. Well, part of it was.


Safely back at HQ, and do you know what time it is? That's right. It's time for cake.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

You're such a liar. That was an an apple pie. Plus, I outsmarted you both, you both being bimbos and all.

1:02 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Of course. You're the clever one, I'm just sexy. I forgot for a moment.

1:31 pm  
Blogger ddd;a;al said...

sara i think i'm carrying your love child. ;/

2:02 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

And I am pregnant with hangover, oh terrible hangover. That or it's the birdflu.

10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home