Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Börvisen


Out of the blue, I receive a phone call from my friend the ex-junkie. He's in town.


When he was an intravenous heroin user, he was like this.


Now he’s more like this.


We meet him for breakfast at a café in the center of Lüleå.


He turns out to be just as annoying as always. No cure for that.


The clean life is scary, but he’s in control of his own destiny.


Unfortunately, he thinks this means he can commandeer the harbor ferry.


Coca-Cola is the strongest thing he touches, these days.


It’s way cheaper than the hard fucking drugs, and it makes him feel…


…HIGH ON LIFE!


Oh, and Sara has a brand new pair of retro boots.

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

yes. they are lined with nylon fur, and I love them because they are totally indestructible.

2:09 pm  
Anonymous Börvisen said...

Can I have my drugz now?

1:29 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Only if you stop spelling it with a Z.

10:07 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

if you take A LOT of guarana, you'll feel a bit weird and get a headache.

10:34 pm  
Anonymous Börvisen said...

Last time I took A LOT of guarana, I thought someone had spiked my water with some riiil drrugz. No headaches though...

9:20 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

Dosage, dosage, dosage.

9:42 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

I don't like the direction this has taken.

5:21 am  
Blogger MGL said...

Forget the drugz! Where can I get a hold of the psychedelic vegetable?

2:04 am  
Blogger Sara said...

kjøttbasaren.

3:24 am  
Blogger Gaute said...

It kinda looks like those fractal geometry posters of the eighties.

Also: Whoever came up with of cross-breeding broccoli with cauliflower must have been a glutton for punishment.

12:48 am  
Blogger Sara said...

yes. in our country we like to call it römanesco, like in the old eventyr.

8:24 am  
Blogger Harry said...

guess what, he's as fucking annoying over here in london, can you take him back now he's better?

8:10 pm  
Anonymous Börvisen said...

harry is just jealous he never had a brain quite like that, his was more of the rotten variation...

by the way, can I have my brunost now? Where the fuck is my BRUUUUNOST???

8:13 pm  
Blogger Sara said...

Harry, the answer is: "uhm, no".
Eirik, this will have to do for now.

8:48 pm  
Anonymous Börvisen said...

She has false teeth...

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home