Friday, October 28, 2005

Bedside manners

I think it’s important to be open about these things so I’m just going to jump out and say it: There’s trouble in the bedroom. It’s been going on for a while and frankly, I’m worried. I just feel I can’t be silent about it anymore.

Let me spell it out for you: Feng Shui.

First of all, the wood paneling, the pinkish tile floor, the mirrored closets and the harsh red lighting combine to give our bedroom the look and feel of a Latvian whorehouse. I make no excuses for that. It’s something else.

I can’t quite put my finger on it, but it just bothers me. Every time I go in there I get a vague sense there’s something that doesn’t quite balance. Is it the southeast window? The wicker laundry basket? Maybe you can help me out.

My side of the bed:
(In case you were wondering: Yes, that's Fluffy. He has come back to me.)

Her side of the bed:

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ddd;a;al said...

jesus mary and joseph! mikkel you have no soul!

12:24 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

How can you say that? Did you not notice the bible?

12:39 pm  
Anonymous sur gris said...

"Only faggots read the bible" - Discuss

2:51 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Homophobia is so gay.

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home