Monday, September 26, 2005

Honk if you love logic



As you may have noticed, we've been having some trouble getting the lunar space elevator off the ground. The fifty hottest percentages of the SHÄDY ÄCRES staff have been tied up with the technical aspects for a good while, Love & Rockets style, while the rest of us have tried to ignore the explosions and the constant cursing.

I don't fully understand the details, but due to something called "snägs", we've had to modify the design somewhat. Now, finally, the SHÄDY ÄCRES combined space escalator and solar shade (SÄcsess) is ready to launch. The only downside, they tell me, is a global cooling process that may cause the sea levels to drop a bit and maybe trigger a slight ice age.

Tomorrow, while some of us head over to Stöckfisck to pick up a small parcel, the others will most probably be able to report directly from the launch ceremony at the SHÄDY ÄCRES headquarters. Meanwhile, dig the illustration. The medium is MS Paint, and i call it Hæævntancker.

I look forward to observing you all in the humorous papyruses.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog is great . I was just out blog surfing for detailed info on japanese bonsai when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I did. If you wouldn't mind, I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about japanese bonsai

3:32 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

Why, thank you!

I love Japanese bonsai. In fact, you could say it's one of my hobbies.

It's hard work, of course, all that bending and constricting. Not to mention the equipment - I don't know how many rolls of string I go through a week.

But it's well worth the care and effort. Those tiny things are so darn cute... I like to talk to them, even though of course they can't answer.

God, I love tying up Asian women.

3:57 am  
Blogger anon said...

what's in the stöckfisch-parcel?

7:39 am  
Blogger Mikkel said...

It is a small, blond packet that can snacket. You will get to meet it, of course.

2:10 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

For some reason my beautiful illustration will not enlarge. It looks OK in small though. I think it's because blogger can't deal with the letter æ. Anglocentrist bastards.

2:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home