Sunday, August 14, 2005

Man in nature - a pictoral journey


Hum-de-dum... Off to work, again. Today, as a refreshing change, I'll bring my camera.


Along the way, I photograph our beautiful city hall through one of the trees in front of it.


I also document an overpass.


At work. My job consists largely of walking through the scenic Finnmärscker forests. Don't ask.


But there are snakes in paradise. As I try to zoom in, the switch jams. I get only one shot of the deadly viper, in which it looks kinda like a stick.


The eerie landmarks of our culture.


What looks to be remnants of stuff looted from a Salvation Army container.


I must flee - flee! Oh, look, another overpass.


Another working day ends, as they tend to do, back at the bus station. Hellish? Sort of.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous adam said...

i hate the middle classes!!!

9:13 pm  
Blogger Mikkel said...

That's right. We must forge an alliance between the military aristocracy and the industrial workers to abolish the middle classes. All we need is something to unite us. Some kind of symbol.

8:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home